Good Morning Fabulous Humans!
I want to come clean about something… I don’t consider myself a music person. Is that weird? I like music, but I’m not a fanatic. Mostly, I’ve come to this conclusion because I’m not one of those people who get home from a long day at work and turn on the smart speaker. My brother’s way of de-stressing after a long workday is music. Me on the other hand? I like wine and my DVR. BUT when I want to move my BUTT or rock out in my car… I’m all about the feel-good, high energy playlists! Sometimes when I need to get my ‘steps’ in for the day I just dance around my living room… or my bathroom when it’s late at night because the floor is thicker there and I don’t want to torture the people who live underneath me, lol. #ApartmentLife
I hope you like this highly motivational list of booty movin’ tunes to live your best Monday life!
- “Juice” – Lizzo
- “Bullshit Anthem” – Fantastic Negrito
- “Anxiety” – Julia Michaels ft. Selena Gomez
- “Take On Me” – Weeze
- “Girl’s Gotta Do” – Jill Barber
- “Stay Outta My Business” – Tami Neilson
- “Bad Girls” – M.I.A.
- “GIRL” – Maren Morris
- “Walking on A Dream” – Empire Of The Sun
- “Everyday” – A$AP Rocky ft. Rod Stewart, Miguel, Mark Ronson
- “Stuck On You” – Meiko